JJS delivers market leading experience, scale, technology, and a business acumen that will exceed your expectations.Our Team provides customers the highest level of service, commitment, integrity, and excellence! Let us be your trusted partner in delivering mission-critical intermodal and final-mile logistics!
OUR REPUTATION IS YOUR GUARANTEE!
What we stand for.
JJS is a family owned and operated transportation and distribution company with operations in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We have been in business for over 70 years, and transport various goods for customers throughout the Tri-State area. Over the years our business has steadily expanded, but we have always provided the same excellent service that our customers have received since we first opened our doors in 1946.
Founded by two brothers returning from service in the United States Army during World War II,
JJS stands for integrity, resilience, and an uncompromising commitment to service.
We’re known for helping our customers solve unique and complex challenges through a combination of expertise, scale, and personalized service.
We continue to expand our solutions and footprint to meet the growing needs of our customers, while delivering the gold standard of service that has become our hallmark.
- Intermodal, import/export logistics, pier deliveries
- New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia ports
- New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia airports
- Warehousing and distribution services
- LTL routes throughout New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- On demand FTL and FCL services
- CFS (Container Freight Station)
- AMS facility
- Bonded transfers
- TSA screening
Why work with JJS Transportation?
- You’re joining a great team! Our employees are a diverse group of talented, dedicated and passionate people. We operate in a friendly, hands-on environment, where all employees work collaboratively to ensure we always get the job done right.
- Our innovative environment.
JJS employs the latest technology to support our operations and employees, and we are constantly innovating in order to keep up with company growth and industry trends. We provide a great deal of training to our employees, and welcome feedback from all members of the team on how we might improve our operations.
- Great benefits. We offer our employees a competitive pay structure as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and vision coverage, short and long term disability and life insurance, 401k, paid time off and weekly paychecks. And since we operate in a local radius, our drivers are able to get home every night!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 516-256-1561
- Fax: 516-256-0570
- Address: 145 Hook Creek Boulevard, Valley Stream, NY 11581